Author Topic: Hello Everyone!  (Read 3065 times)

Offline charlie771

• Site Member
    • http://
Hello Everyone!
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2005, 10:19:45 PM »
Hi and welcome to COL  :)

Look forward to seeing you around the site.
Nicky and Charlie

Offline WendyH

• Site Member
Hello Everyone!
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2005, 11:48:34 PM »
Thanks for the welcome everyone, and G'day Phil!!  Not that I ever say that, but I guess it's typically Australian!  Your dogs all look wonderful!  I am looking forward to hearing all about them.
Phil, I am very sorry to hear about you losing your golden girl at such a young age.  Brianna is almost ten months old and I would be devastated if anything happened to her.  I hope the next 4 weeks passes quickly until Paddy arrives - looking forward to hearing about him.   :)  

tracee

Hello Everyone!
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2005, 08:12:51 PM »
hi and welcome  :D
               tracee xxxxxxxxxxxx

scoobie

Hello Everyone!
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2005, 09:12:03 PM »
Welcome to COL Wendy it's great here full of friendly and helpful advice :D  

Offline shaendix

• Site Member
    • espanielcockerspaniels.co.nz
Hello Everyone!
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2005, 07:12:49 AM »
Hi Again yes i enjoyed "Cross Stitch" too. unfortunately started at the second book  but still a great read.  Brianna is a lovely name.  We have 2 gold girls Astral and Rosa.. Our stud dog was imported from Oz his name is Buzz,  our two black girls are Stella and Molly ( :D  popular name for cockers!)

Offline Dog Mad

• Site Member
  • Einstein
Hello Everyone!
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2005, 03:57:33 PM »
Hi,

Welcome to COL!

I have been on this website for over six months and I've had loads of great advice.  Hopefully I'll be able to put it to use in a couple of days when I get my first Cocker Spaniel  :D , he's just over 7 weeks old and is an orange roan, we have called him Einstein.
Debbie, Einstein & Morgan
RIP Bailey 02/11/2009
RIP Tara 10/05/2007

Offline chrisfund

• Site Member
    • http://cocker.natoo.net
Hello Everyone!
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2005, 12:27:19 PM »
Hello there.

Welcome to the Forum.

I hope you enjoy this site and

I look forward to chatting with you more.
ChangBin(Chris)

Sue H

Hello Everyone!
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2005, 07:24:46 PM »
Hello Wendy H !

My name is Sue Hook and I live in Oxfordshire, UK, but my sister Jo has lived in Oz for about 15 years now, and has dual cit. etc !!

She lives in southern Queensland (only a few inches away from you on the map har har !!) but we've never been able to afford to go out to Oz although the Parents have been out a couple of times and Jo comes over every couple of years or so.

I believe that Sydney has a fairly nice climate, but obviously without the harsh cold weather that we get here, and much warmer in your Summers.  It would be interesting to know if your acclimatised Cockers grow quite as much coat as ours can do, and how you cope with the heat ...

My two (Barley and Bramble) don't seem to care if they are rushing about with ice on their backs after swimming in the river during the winter-spring, but lie around looking miserable and panting when it gets hot in the summer (those couple of weeks we have sometime between July and August when we actually get sunshine for most of the day for more than 2 consecutive days !!)

You possibly spend as much on your air-conditioning as we do on our central heating, but I think we all secretly envy your climate, even if we wouldn't swap our beautiful countryside walks for anything!!

Do visit COL often and tell us all about your Cockers !!