Author Topic: Very Sad News  (Read 7629 times)

Offline admark

• Site Member
Very Sad News
« Reply #75 on: December 30, 2004, 10:50:52 AM »
I was very sad to hear your news, you must all be devastated. I am no being flippant but I would have thought the best thing you can do is find a new cocker as soon as you can, it will nver replace what you have lost but will help I am sure. Also, please do not blame yourself, dogs at any time can on that one occasion revert to their instinct and go off for no reason whatsoeover. Your experince reminds us all of this and we should all learn from it and take note. I hope that you will all be able to feel better and time being a great healer, I am sure you can. I hope you can find another Cocker that can help you find new happiness with a friend at your side. Thinking of you all at this sad time.
Admark

Offline Bellbellsmum

• Site Member
    • http://
Very Sad News
« Reply #76 on: January 11, 2005, 07:56:22 PM »
I cant tell you how sorry and sad I was to read of poor baby Luca.  I lost my beloved lab suddenly and it has taken years to get over her completely.  In fact only when I got Bella in September did I really feel complete again.

I really didnt want to try and replace Pepper, which was why I waited over 10 years.  I wish I had got another dog straight away as the comfort she has given in 6 short months has been unbelievable.  I now think of Pepper happily instead of sadly and look forward to meeting her again on Rainbow bridge.

It does get easier, its like losing a child isnt it?  Take comfort in the Rainbow bridge poem.  It will make you cry, but it is just so lovely.  I read it often.

I hope I havent depressed you more.

Run fast and free little one, until its time to meet on Rainbow bridge.

Hugs and kisses

Laura and Bella (Bellyflops) xxxxxx