Author Topic: posts  (Read 2416 times)

Offline Rusty

• Site Member
Hi everybody

Was wondering if anyone can tell me why some of my posts would be deleted :(  :(  :(

There has been nothing untoward in them so I was just wondering why????

cheers Elle & Rusty                    

Offline PennyB

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2004, 10:46:08 AM »
Are they posts to other people's threads or actual threads you've started. Only asking as its sometimes easy to forget where they are in the 1st place (from my own point of view I sometimes forget which forum I've posted in as I'm not always methodical about the headings I put them under).

Often mods will leave a note saying that post has been removed and/or will contact poster to tell them it has been removed.

Am sure someone will come along soon and help you out who's in the know                    
Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!

Offline Mike

• Retired!
  • Site Member
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2004, 10:58:44 AM »
I'm not aware of any that have been moved or deleted Rusty - please feel free to pm me which posts you mean, and I'll endeavour to find out for you  :D                    

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2004, 11:27:14 AM »
No posts have been deleted recently that I'm aware of. A few threads have been moved to more appropriate boards so if you can't find a thread you've been following, just have a look at the other boards.

Jane                    
Jane

Offline Sandie

• Site Member
    • http://
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2004, 12:54:17 AM »
If you click on your profile, then select all posts by you, you should be able to find where you posted them.

Hope that helps!

Sandie, Aimee and Wesley xx