Author Topic: Smelly And Red Jowels Latest  (Read 1179 times)

Offline mick

• Site Member
Smelly And Red Jowels Latest
« on: January 13, 2005, 06:53:00 PM »
Hi Folks first of all many thanks to everyone on this site for the advise you gave me you really are nice people.

Latest is that we have bought the Hibiscus and are starting to treat the lad with it.

Now about the Thornit the funny thing is that when I went work and we moved to Dubai in 2000 the lady who used to trim our Jess sat with Coral my wife to work out what we needed to take with us for Jess as support for the three years we was going to be out there and among other things she bought us some Thornit but all I knew was that it was for Ear Canker and never knew the name of the product so its been sitting in jess's first aid box all this time.

So when when I mentioned to Coral the name that you guys had advised she then told me that we had some but again we would not have thought of using it on his Jowels because it states its for ear Kanker.

Will let you know the results

Keep smiling
Best regards
Mick.  

scoobie

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2005, 06:59:02 PM »
Hi Mick let us know how Jess gets on once you have started with the treatment ;) I know what you mean about the thornit because it does have several uses and it's great stuff keep us posted on Jess's progress we like happy endings :D  

Offline PennyB

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2005, 07:15:13 PM »
Have not used it myself but some people use colloidal silver for the lipfolds as well
Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!

Offline fudgesmammy

• Site Member
    • http://
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2005, 08:26:44 PM »
Hi Mick-
I could really recommend using some cyder vinegar in your dogs drinking water. We use it and have never had any more problems with our dogs lip folds since.
Eilidh, Fudge and Harry