Author Topic: Many Tears  (Read 10870 times)

Offline daunting

• Site Member
Many Tears
« on: March 17, 2005, 06:35:52 PM »
Just up on Many Tears :

Emma, black and tan cocker, 4yrs and her daughter Whoopie, 12wks, black cocker. Both really sweet, to be homed together.
Whoopie has a spasmodicy in her back legs, she is fine, and has seen the vet, he doesn't know why shes like it.
No pictures yet!
Donna, *Tia*, Saffi, Max, Harley, Egan, Mia

http://hope-rescue.proboards.com/index.cgi

Offline suzysu

• Site Member
Many Tears
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2005, 06:51:20 PM »
:( Oh no, don't think I'd better look when pics available or I know I'll want them!

Hope they find a happy home together soon, bless them x
Sue, Georgie n Daisy x
   "I luv my girls"

Offline wahm

• Site Member
Many Tears
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2005, 07:05:29 PM »
Awwwww,
Lets all home they find a lovely forever home soon! :wub:  :wub:
Sue x

Sue & Barley Boo[/size][/font]

Offline Sheila

• Site Member
Many Tears
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2005, 09:35:42 PM »
Oh no.....I know I shouldnt go and look, but I know that I will.
I even have Many Tears bookmarked now, I can't seem to keep away.
I hope they find a lovely home together soon.

Offline munchkin

• Site Member
Many Tears
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2005, 04:14:46 PM »
know I shouldn't have looked, but I did and their picture is now there - and ofcourse they are both absolutely gorgeous, hoping that they find their forever home really soon xx :)

Offline suzysu

• Site Member
Many Tears
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2005, 04:46:06 PM »
:( Knew I should'nt have looked - made me cry.... again!

They are so beautiful, the look on the little ones face awww - I so hope they have a home soon, bless them x
Sue, Georgie n Daisy x
   "I luv my girls"

Offline daunting

• Site Member
Many Tears
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2005, 06:17:37 PM »
Just missed seeing these two when i was there yesterday - mum had gone to be spayed and baby went with her because she would cry otherwise :(

It seems that the little one might be 'spastic' in the back legs rather than having spasms - what this means for her as she gets bigger i don't know.
Didn't get a chance to ask as i had given friend a lift to pick up the golden lab she saw on wed and take her to her home - very luck girl if i do say so myself. :D

Am so tempted by those two....was hoping to go and see them today but didn't have time :(

Offline Sharon

• Inactive
  • Bramble
Many Tears
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2005, 06:45:58 PM »
I have e-mailed Sylvia and offered to foster them if no forever home comes up soon, but to be honest I think they will find a home soon!

She's taken my number and said if they are still there in two weeks, once Emma has recovered from her spaying, then she'll ring me!

I really hope they find a lovely home together soon!

Offline daunting

• Site Member
Many Tears
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2005, 07:01:15 PM »
Sharon - if you need any help with transporting them down to you if you do get to foster them, just let me know, i will gladly do the run from Many Tears  to you :D  :D

Offline Sharon

• Inactive
  • Bramble
Many Tears
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2005, 07:07:29 PM »
Sharon - if you need any help with transporting them down to you if you do get to foster them, just let me know, i will gladly do the run from Many Tears  to you :D  :D
[snapback]108371[/snapback]

Thanks, may take you up on that!  Lets hope they find a nice forever home before that, poor things have been through enough!  They look lovely, if it wasn't for the fact I already have 6 I would have taken them on permanently, but think my OH might divorce me ;-)

Offline daunting

• Site Member
Many Tears
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2005, 07:23:26 PM »
Not sure i'd actually get them to you mind :ph34r:  :D

I'm sure your OH wont notice another two :D

Offline Pipers Mummy

• Site Member
Many Tears
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2005, 09:29:54 PM »
Oh dear, another blubbing wreck here  :rolleyes:   That little puppies face........ I really hope that they get the most wonderful forever home - bless them.

Now I've got the link I'm always having a look on the site and cannot believe how these 'farmers' get away with allowing animals to become so matted and ill - I know Sylvia is doing the very best she can, but where are the authorities?  Where are the RSPCA?  It just disgusts me.

I realise of course that some of these doggies are coming in from other sources but some of the stories I have read recently refer to puppies coming in from farms in a terrible state (not that I'm surprised - just saddened that the authorities are not doing something about this terrible abuse of these poor animals  :( ).

Right that's my rant over with.

Louise x
Cocker Kisses from Louise & Piper xxx

Offline lizzy

• Site Member
    • http://
Many Tears
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2005, 09:01:08 AM »
Louise, I totally agree with you. It's sickening what these people are putting these beautiful animals through and seemingly getting away with it. It's so frustrating and makes you feel so helpless.

I just hope, like you that these two girls get the perfect home where they will be treated like little princesses! :wub:

Lizzy Molly and Evie

Offline Sheila

• Site Member
Many Tears
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2005, 06:24:47 PM »
I had to go and have another look today to see their photo.
They are both gorgeous, I so hope they get a loving home very soon.

I get a mixture of anger and sadness when I read about the poor dogs that arrive at Many Tears. These farmers have no morals and are really poor excuses for human beings. I wish there was something more positive that could be done to shut them all down, they are disgraceful. The dogs that find their way to Many Tears are the lucky ones, I hate to think about the dozens more who aren't so lucky.

Offline daunting

• Site Member
Many Tears
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2005, 06:36:42 PM »
Went to see these two today - i am in love :wub:
Spent about 20mins in the kennel with them by myself while i waited for Sylvia to come.  Could have stayed all day :D
Took them out in the field with Sylvia for a walk - pup was so comical running to its mum all the time.
Mum is very sweet and quiet - and little one is a normal cute puppy albeit a clumsy one because of her legs  :D