Author Topic: Scooby Was 1 On Sunday  (Read 1056 times)

Offline scooby's mum

• Site Member
  • Scooby & Misty's Mum
Scooby Was 1 On Sunday
« on: August 02, 2005, 01:45:24 PM »
Well, after quite a traumatic 1st year, Scooby reached 1 on Sunday  :)

He awoke to lots of pressies; toys, a new blanket and a gorgeous collar from Canine Concepts (the graffiti one - lead not turned up yet!!!) and had a great time opening them  :D

I got hubbie to blow up lots of balloons with "1" on (he wasn't impressed - thinks I'm a mad woman whose lost the plot!) and took lots of photos, trouble is he hated the balloons and wouldn't go near them  :rolleyes:   We sang "Happy Birthday" (that's me and the children - Mark disappeared into the kitchen at this point).

Was going to bake a doggie cake but hubbie said that was a step too far  :lol:

Anyway, was going to take him to Bolton Abbey as a birthday treat  :ph34r:  but was busy decorating my son's room so he missed out on that one.

Is anyone else as mad as me?  ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY GORGEOUS SCOOBY DOO[/size]

Love Joanne, Misty & Scooby

Offline !x! Beki !x!

• !x! Me n Dixie !x!
    • http://www.nicibeccockers.piczo.com
Scooby Was 1 On Sunday
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2005, 02:01:52 PM »
Awwww sure Scooby had a fab day anyways :wub: :D ! Sounds like he had a luvly day ;) !
I'm probs just as 'mad' :lol: ...I wrapped harvey's pressie wiv purple ronnie paper :rolleyes: …bought him lots of treats n goodies n a new toys n dat :P .
OUR WEBSITE !!!!
NICIBEC'S!
*Becki* n all at nicibec xx

Offline flossysmum

• Limited Member
    • Abilou Cocker Spaniels
Scooby Was 1 On Sunday
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2005, 02:22:52 PM »
Awwwww!! i would do that too, on sophie's first birthday (which was in june) i bought her some pigs ears, a new toy, a collar and i was gonna bake her a cake but diddnt have time because we were at blackpool champ show on the same day, but i did wrap them all up for her and sang her happy birthday :D I think she was very happy and a very spoilt little girlie :D

Happy birthday scooby for sunday!!
xxx Love Abi, Flossy, Charlie, Amber, Bertha and Ginny xxx

Offline Jo & Dennis

• Site Member
Scooby Was 1 On Sunday
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2005, 03:22:58 PM »
Happy Birthday Scooby ( for Sunday)

Yea think I will be just the same, we are really looking forward to Christmas this year ( no havent gone totally mad) 'cos our little Holly will be 1 on Christmas Day - so that will be extra special - Birthday pressies and Chrissy pressies - she won't know which to open first, I can just picture the scene paper,tape & tags everywhere!
Holly's Mum & Dad

Offline s baxter

• Site Member
    • http://
Scooby Was 1 On Sunday
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2005, 07:16:05 PM »
happy birthday Scooby,wet kisses from Aflie :D
sue baxter and Alfie

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
Scooby Was 1 On Sunday
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2005, 09:30:30 PM »
Happy birthday Scooby :D  Sounds like you had a great day - tell your dad that next year you will have to have an extra big birthday cake to make up for missing out on one this time ;)  And I bet you he was singing Happy Birthday under his breath whilst hiding in the kitchen :P  :lol:  :lol:
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline scooby's mum

• Site Member
  • Scooby & Misty's Mum
Scooby Was 1 On Sunday
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2005, 10:04:30 PM »
Happy birthday Scooby :D  Sounds like you had a great day - tell your dad that next year you will have to have an extra big birthday cake to make up for missing out on one this time ;)  And I bet you he was singing Happy Birthday under his breath whilst hiding in the kitchen :P  :lol:  :lol:
[snapback]139212[/snapback]
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

You're probably right there actually - whenever he thinks I'm out of earshot he really makes a big fuss of Scooby and when he comes home from work, Scooby gets a fuss before the children - he just doesn't like to show he's probably as besotted as the rest of us  :P
Love Joanne, Misty & Scooby