Author Topic: Searching For Cockers On The Net.  (Read 1225 times)

Offline Jamie and Penny

• Limited Member
    • http://
Searching For Cockers On The Net.
« on: January 02, 2006, 06:48:49 PM »
Hi There

Ive just been looking at Bellas Pedigree and there is alot of foreign dogs in her pedigree as her father was an import from Finland,her Father is in Scotland now Coastline happy hour,her pedigree all so has Benchmark ultima thule,midnight train vom rau,stocdale dragons sonata.
Can anyone give me some pointers in to finding pictures or links to these dogs.....

Many thanks Jamie

Offline Jan/Billy

• Site Member
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2006, 07:07:36 PM »
Hi There

Ive just been looking at Bellas Pedigree and there is alot of foreign dogs in her pedigree as her father was an import from Finland,her Father is in Scotland now Coastline happy hour,her pedigree all so has Benchmark ultima thule,midnight train vom rau,stocdale dragons sonata.
Can anyone give me some pointers in to finding pictures or links to these dogs.....

Many thanks Jamie
[snapback]171621[/snapback]

Have you tried entering the pedigree names into google? Someone here may know a better way but it's the only way I know  ;)

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2006, 07:22:06 PM »
Benchmark (Finland), Stocdale (Portugal) & A Ones (owner of Midnight Train Vom Rauhen Holz in Sweden) all have websites so a Google search should find them ;) I don't think the Stocdale site has been updated for a while but you might be lucky & find what you want :)

Jane

Jane

Offline Jamie and Penny

• Limited Member
    • http://
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2006, 07:23:14 PM »
Hi there

Thanks for that,many thanks.....

cheers Jamie