Author Topic: Bailey  (Read 1616 times)

Offline correna

• Site Member
Bailey
« on: July 22, 2004, 08:44:36 PM »
I have finally managed to put some pics of the new man in my life in the puppy gallery. I am  proud to show him off  :D  and can't wait to take him out on his lead, he has his last injection on Monday.

Correna & Bailey :P                    
Correna & Bailey

Offline lizzy

• Site Member
    • http://
Bailey
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2004, 08:52:56 PM »
Hi Correna,

Just had a look at your new baby, he is soooo gorgeous, those eyes. 8)

Hope you have lots of fun, can't wait to hear all about his little antics :wink:

Lizzy Molly and Evie                    

Lizzy Molly and Evie

Offline correna

• Site Member
Bailey
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2004, 08:56:58 PM »
Thankyou I think he is gorgeous. As for antics I am afraid he is very well behaved, he has always been clean overnight and although chews us has not chewed anything else, although plants are quite appealing to him so the base of most plants have been bubble wrapped!!

I feel very blessed to have such an easy puppy and would not swap him for anything :wink:
Correna Baileys proud mum  :D                    
Correna & Bailey

Offline Cob-Web

• Inactive
  • To err is human, to forgive, canine
    • Walking on Wight Blog
Bailey
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2004, 09:33:18 PM »
I have just been admiring him; he's gorgeous!

I love sharing all your 'puppy' experiences; it is giving me something to look forward to!

Enjoy!                    
Enrich your life with an Oldie!
Oldies Club

Offline Georgie

• Site Member
Bailey
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2004, 02:49:29 PM »
Awww, he's lovely!  :D                    
From Georgie and Bailey xxx

Offline niv

• Site Member
Bailey
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2004, 08:48:26 PM »
hi correna, i am getting a new pup what do you feed bailey on?                    

Offline Pipers Mummy

• Site Member
Bailey
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2004, 09:09:17 PM »
Bailey is lovely Correna  :D                    
Cocker Kisses from Louise & Piper xxx

Offline T

• Site Member
Bailey
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2004, 10:17:29 PM »
AAAwwwwhhhhhhhhooooo!!!
Gorg'
 :D                    
Charlie-Spud 'ere, oh and this little fella Frisbee!

Offline Laura

• Site Member
Bailey
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2004, 03:09:30 PM »
Bailey is just gorgeous!!  Maybe he is so good because of his name?  I have a Bailey too - he is 12 weeks old and is just a dream puppy!! I had myself all prepared for a hooligan (Brogan was a nightmare) and here I am twiddling my thumbs watching him sleep morning, noon and night oh with a big burst of energy in between - but he still hasn't been naughty(except for digging up my plant pots and a very big hole in the garden)!  Toilet training is slower mind - but probably because he can't be bothered!! :lol: Doubt he will have a stress related illness :wink:  Unless this is all the calm before the storm :!:

Hope your Bailey continues to be good!! :roll:  I never knew quiet puppies existed with my other monster - hard to believe looking back!                    
Laura x

Run free together boys. Missing you both xx
Bailey  29/04/04 - 16/03/11
Brogan 29/07/03 - 22/10/09

Offline josiek

• Site Member
Bailey
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2004, 10:15:41 AM »
we've just got a Bailey too -  there's a couple of pics of him on the rogues gallery from when he was just 6 weeks old.  We've had him for a couple of weeks now and love him to bits already.  we're getting a little beagle pup at the weekend so that he always has some companionship and someone to play with when he's knackered us out yet again!                    

Offline correna

• Site Member
Bailey
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2004, 02:38:23 PM »
Crikey you are brave, I love Bailey to bits and am sure eventually will get another cocker, but I definately would not cope with another puppy, although Bailey is an extremely good dog.
Good luck, let me know how it goes!!

Correna & Bailey                    
Correna & Bailey

Offline PennyB

Bailey
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2004, 07:46:55 PM »
Crikey you are brave, I love Bailey to bits and am sure eventually will get another cocker, but I definately would not cope with another puppy, although Bailey is an extremely good dog.
Good luck, let me know how it goes!!

Correna & Bailey

And beagles are far worse to train than cockers LOL                    
Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!

Offline padfoot

• Site Member
Bailey
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2004, 10:29:39 PM »
we've just got a Bailey too -  there's a couple of pics of him on the rogues gallery from when he was just 6 weeks old.  We've had him for a couple of weeks now and love him to bits already.  we're getting a little beagle pup at the weekend so that he always has some companionship and someone to play with when he's knackered us out yet again!

You brave person  :lol:  :lol:                    

Offline Hel

• Site Member
Bailey
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2004, 11:01:40 PM »

Why are you getting another pup?  I know it's probably far too late to say this - but pups will bond with each other and not with you.  I hope you have been a cocker and beagle owner before - never mind the pup stage!