Author Topic: visit from mum & sister  (Read 1197 times)

Offline mum of kimmi

• Site Member
  • some days are harder than others!!
visit from mum & sister
« on: May 09, 2004, 05:29:53 PM »
Help please...

Kimmi has just had a visit from her mum & sister, whilst she was fine with mum, all she wanted to do was 'hump' her sister. :oops:

We told her mum's owner we thought they had sold us strange dog, but this only confirmed this!!  Is this normal or have we got a 'strange' bitch?

Apart from this, they all got along fine, and Kimmi had her first walk off the lead, and I managed to call her back twice :lol: What a star.                    
Kimmi's mum

Offline Sandie

• Site Member
    • http://
visit from mum & sister
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2004, 06:17:05 PM »
Sarah,

I had to laugh at this. Your little girl is perfectly normal  :lol: . My two bitches used to do it to each other and when they were both in season, you had never seen anything like it. They couldn't decide whether they were bitches or dogs. They were humping each other constantly.

Its most like a domination thing with her sister. As her mum and sister visited her in her home, she was just showing that she was top dog.

Don't worry, cockers can been funny little things and don't beleive anyone who says bitches are better than dogs. They both hump anthing that goes at some stages in their lives.

Have fun with your little girl  :lol:

Sandie                    

Offline Pammy

• Inactive
visit from mum & sister
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2004, 09:08:14 PM »
Have to agree - she is perfectly normal. It will be a dominance thing over her sister showing " I'm the boss - so don't get any funny ideas" :wink:

Nothing to worry about at all.

hth                    
Pam n the boys

Growing old is compulsory growing up is optional

Offline Shirley

• Site Member
visit from mum & sister
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2004, 09:33:33 PM »
:lol:  :lol:   Thank goodness it's normal  
Cooper has, very recently, decided to start humping Morgan   :shock:
Morgan is a very tolerant boy but this is one thing that Cooper does get a telling off from him for  :lol:   :lol:                    
Shirley, Morgan and Cooper
Morgan's Page                                  Videos of my boys

Offline PennyB

visit from mum & sister
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2004, 07:28:45 PM »
Ruby, now 2, stills tries to hump her half brother Wilf at any opportunity when they are playing rough together.                    
Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!

Offline cbabe

• Site Member
    • home of the Fernlow band of cockers!!!
visit from mum & sister
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2004, 03:10:51 PM »
You imagine this senario. One sunday morning I open the door to find two J witnesses politely smiling. As i am trying to say i am not interested i spot my dads two springer bitches going for it in the front garden!!!! :shock:   You try talking to J witnesses, not letting them in the house and trying to distract springers all at the same time!!!!! :?

And yep - it's totally normal!                    
Clare
Fern (HRH) and Willow (lolo)
Bryony, Gypsi, Thorn and Rocky

Sorry if my Post offends you, my cocker spaniel has learnt to type and i can not be held responsible for her attitude problem!