Author Topic: Indoor garden !!  (Read 1235 times)

Offline Busters Dad

• Site Member
Indoor garden !!
« on: June 03, 2004, 08:34:32 AM »
Yesterday, Buster spent most of the afternoon "helping"  :roll:  Tina plant out some bedding plants in the back garden.

This morning, I went downstairs to make coffe. It was very humid so I left the back door open.

After taking said mugs of coffee back to bed for a bit of a lie in, got up to get washed and dressed. Whilst washing I heard a strange noise downstairs but was not able to go and investigate. By the time I got down to see what was happening, Buster was lying amongst a very nice selection of bedding plants.   :shock:

Yes, he had created his very own indoor garden.  

I have just finished cleaning up and hoovering the carpet. Awww, bless him.

He is now lying beside me as I type looking as if butter would not melt in his mouth ( yet again ).

Mike.                    

Offline lizzy

• Site Member
    • http://
Indoor garden !!
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2004, 08:50:58 AM »
Aaaww you've got to laugh at some of the antics these puppy's get up to,   Buster sounds like he had a whale of a time! :lol:  8)

Lizzy Molly and Evie                    

Lizzy Molly and Evie

Offline Mary

• Global Moderator
Indoor garden !!
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2004, 10:51:13 AM »
. Awww, bless him.

Don't know if that would be my reaction :lol:  :lol:

Lottie likes to help in the garden :roll:  but luckily she hasn't done too much rearranging :wink:   The only things she brings in at the moment are slugs :shock:                    
Mary & Lottie x

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
Indoor garden !!
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2004, 02:34:18 PM »
:lol:  :lol: Sorry for laughing, thats so funny!

I planted some seeds in a pot and put them in the conservatory, they are growing nicely, and we are looking forward to when the tomatoes come out, if they do as a Indie keeps going in and triying her best to dig in the pots :lol:                    

Offline Cathy

• Site Member
Indoor garden !!
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2004, 05:34:05 PM »
Hmm.. I don't think it so sweet, and i doubt after a few times, i have now brought some trellis and as my flower beds have a surround, i have been able to put a lid on them.  It took me about 10 of these experiences to take such action.

I was  lucky (?) however Jazz wasn't bothered about picking up the plants, i caudght her bring mouths full of soil on its own and throwing it about, jumping and rolling in it.

I say lucky, unless its been raining.

Cathy                    
CATHY

'A dog may be the only opportunity a human has to choose a relative.' -- Mordecai Siegal

Offline Mightyjoe

• Site Member
    • http://www.byphotos.com/album/780383
Indoor garden !!
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2004, 12:39:37 PM »
This seems to be the norm, Oscar had brought me many plants from the garden. If he is in a playful mood he will run round you with them.                    
David, Sharon & Oscar

Oscar Pics    Oscar in Scotland

Offline KellyP

• Site Member
    • http://www.millies-website.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/
Indoor garden !!
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2004, 05:32:12 PM »
clumps of mud, leaves from my strawberry plants and snails are Jenni's favourites ... if you don't catch her with the snail she'll just leave it somewhere, and then you end up with a sticky slimy snail trail across the carpet .. nice  :roll:                    
Kelly, Tristian, Millie & Jenni (double woof!)

www.millies-website.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk