Author Topic: OVEREXCITED PUP  (Read 2985 times)

Offline vicking

• Site Member
    • http://
OVEREXCITED PUP
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2004, 09:12:33 PM »
:( yes Penny as a mother of three and owner of two dogs i know common sense is best used unfortunatley being only human i do make mistakes. I have taken full resposibiliy for the incident it happened so quick just at front of my house, it was not a irresponsible dog walk.Again i blame only myself but something i must learn and move on from. :oops:                    
VICKI , MIA AND ROSCOE X X X

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
OVEREXCITED PUP
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2004, 09:38:54 PM »
Okay, how did I miss this one :shock:  And why the heck was I not at work yesterday to smother the little guy in kisses :shock:

Hope hes doing okay Vicky but its a rule among cockers that they have to milk these things for all they are worth :wink: Hope you feel better about things now :? Give him a big kiss from me and the boys send him huge licks to make him feel better :wink:                    
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline vicking

• Site Member
OVEREXCITED PUP
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2004, 10:02:17 PM »
:) Thanks Gill and guys, hope your all ok, i am just gettin over the shock. My poor baby he has def calmd down a bit. But he loves the extra cuddles. :lol:                    

Offline Hel

• Site Member
OVEREXCITED PUP
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2004, 11:10:47 PM »
:( yes Penny as a mother of three and owner of two dogs i know common sense is best used unfortunatley being only human i do make mistakes. I have taken full resposibiliy for the incident it happened so quick just at front of my house, it was not a irresponsible dog walk.Again i blame only myself but something i must learn and move on from. :oops:

Penny knows a lot about dogs being attcked.  Her very young bitch was very seriously attacked by two dogs as their owners did nothing.                    

Offline PennyB

OVEREXCITED PUP
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2004, 11:11:03 PM »

My comments weren't a dig at you as I well know its so easy for this to happen when training our pups (mine for one aren't perfect and it can be a minefield out there) especially as yours got hurt and I know how awful that is. My comments were re this sort of thing in general (as there are a lot out there who think their dogs can do what they like just because they have a dog rather than someone who makes mistakes every so often)                    
Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!

Offline vicking

• Site Member
OVEREXCITED PUP
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2004, 11:21:08 PM »
:oops:Yes i know penny i also realise you were not havin a dig at me i am over sensitive at the mo. Your advice is right and i resect your view. sorry if i misread conversation and thanks for taking time to reply to me. :oops:                    

Offline vicking

• Site Member
OVEREXCITED PUP
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2004, 11:27:18 PM »

Penny knows a lot about dogs being attcked.  Her very young bitch was very seriously attacked by two dogs as their owners did nothing.
][/quote]yes Hel i have had terrible experiences too and was by no means belittlig penny. also iwould not do nothing.                    

Offline Gilly

• Inactive
    • Glowstar Cocker Spaniels
OVEREXCITED PUP
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2004, 12:30:28 AM »
Poor Roscoe  :(  he's sucj a loveable sociable wee boy too  :wink:  I hope this has dented his courage  :wink:  and maybe he will take heed next time and approach with caution until he knows the other dog is OK.
Hope he is feeling better  :wink:  :)                    

Offline Shazza

• Site Member
OVEREXCITED PUP
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2004, 11:39:46 AM »
I hope you are both feeling better today.

Sharon and Jarvis                    

Offline vicking

• Site Member
OVEREXCITED PUP
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2004, 09:26:56 PM »
:) Thanks Shazza both well on truley on the mend. :wink: