Author Topic: Out of charachter warning growl?  (Read 5333 times)

Offline Michele

• Site Member
Re: Out of charachter warning growl?
« Reply #60 on: May 26, 2007, 01:18:56 PM »
The OP has had her question answered. Good time to leave it at that I think.

Offline graciesmum

• Site Member
    • http://
Update!!
« Reply #61 on: May 29, 2007, 01:45:15 PM »
been off forum for a week, with a friends weddings and maia's christenings been a bit hectic

Blimey leave you lot alone for a week and ive caused mayhem!! Thanks for all the different views ive sat  and thought about all of them, at the moment i am working on helping gracie become not so obsessed with food and ive been removing her when children are around in the house to be safe, i will then as the years pass teach both maia and gracie how to respect each other, next step is working on her startle reflexes, she's a very affectionate little lap dog and has never growled at anyone before, adult or child thats why it upset me so much, she had been in a bedroom most of the afternoon and was let out when there were 7 adults and 2 children left, she let the child know by hiding that she didnt want any more mauling, unfortunately i think my mistake was to get a plate of food, where theres food theres a cocker!! the child was told at this point to leave gracie but ignored her parent and dived on her and tried to pull her away, my main action has been to put gracie behind her baby gate when a child likely to ignore her parents is around and get help with teaching gracie off the older well behaved kids.

mods please feel free to lock this save starting it all again, just wanted to respond xx

Owned and loved by Gracie a blue roan

My Webshots
My Space