Author Topic: About Time I Introduce Myself Too!  (Read 1365 times)

Offline scooby's mum

• Site Member
  • Scooby & Misty's Mum
About Time I Introduce Myself Too!
« on: January 27, 2005, 11:40:52 PM »
Hiya everyone

Well, you already know me but I'll introduce myself anyway.  Only been on a few weeks and didn't see the introductions bit (I was too busy reading everything else) so I just starting posting on - please don't think I'm ignorant!

As you know my name's Joanne, I'm married with two children Amber (10) and Aaron (5) and have a cat Dougal (13) and my beloved 5 month old pup Scooby who's a blue roan.

Scooby is my first dog, never even had a dog as a child (poor me!) and had been thinking about getting one for about 2 years.  I initially wanted a border collie but had been warned they are really really hard work, then I thought about a Cavalier King Charles (which my husband immediately poo pooed as a bad idea, as he's 6ft 2" and would have looked like he was walking a rat!).  My mother-in-law has Springers, which are lovely but a bit too big, so my husband suggested getting a Cocker.  A few days later I was at school and a friend of mine had got a blue roan called Max and that was it - I was in love and had to have one, and I'm so glad I did, to me there isn't a more beautiful dog in the world.

Anyway, that's me done: love this site and everyone on it has been supportive and wonderful - thanks soooooo much.

Joanne
x

Love Joanne, Misty & Scooby

Offline lynnebr

• Site Member
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2005, 06:12:23 PM »
Hi welcome to COL.

My name's Lynne and I also have a Blue Roan called Mya (2 years old). Mya was my first dog and it took me 25 years of nagging before I got her.

This is a great site, good laugh and gives you lots of doggy advice. :)  :)  
Lynne and Mya xx

tracee

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2005, 07:13:48 PM »
hi and welcome

we have 4 cockers  soon to be 5 (well in 15 weeks) we have
          orange/white (bitch) amber 15yrs
           black (bitch) mena 5yrs
            black (dog) cambell 6yrs
             red (dog) harvey 17mths
                            :D  

Offline charlie771

• Site Member
    • http://
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2005, 11:22:22 PM »
Hi ya and welcome to COL  :D

I am mum to a black and white cocker called Charlie, we look forward to seeing you around the site.
Nicky and Charlie

Offline LindaW

• Site Member
    • http://www.shandardel-cockers.co.uk
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2005, 04:34:39 PM »
Hi Joanne
Join the cocker clan and as you already know this site is very friendly and informative. :rolleyes:  
Linda
xx
Jodie, Pippa, Daisy, Lolly, Gem, Tigger, Butty, Fanny and Coco!

Offline Tracey J

• Site Member
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2005, 08:19:44 PM »
Hi Joanne, welcome to COL :D .  My youngest cocker is about the same age as Scooby, he's a chocolate roan (Brodie) and is a real mummy's boy :wub: .  I also have Molly, our affectionate tornado :lol:  who's 19 months.  They're a handful, but totally worth it :D .

Look forward to seeing you around the site.
Tracey, Molly &  little brother Brodie!