Author Topic: James Wellbeloved - cheapest suppliers?  (Read 3540 times)

Offline seaangler

Re: James Wellbeloved - cheapest suppliers?
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2012, 12:53:30 PM »
It usually takes a few weeks feeding new food to gauge Odie's reaction in the poo department  :shades: so samples aren't really suitable.  However, I'm on my 2nd bag of 2kg JWB and so far so good so I'm going to order that JWB Lamb & Rice on offer at Pet Supermarket for £34.99 and keep an eye on him for the next few months.  Thanks for your help everyone ;)

That is way to dear...that works out at 70 pounds for four kilos when a 7.5 bag that we buy are peggy is only fifty two pounds...The 34.99 how meny kilos is that for if you do not mine me asking...

Gemma..Cindy And peggy

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2012, 12:57:42 PM »
It usually takes a few weeks feeding new food to gauge Odie's reaction in the poo department  :shades: so samples aren't really suitable.  However, I'm on my 2nd bag of 2kg JWB and so far so good so I'm going to order that JWB Lamb & Rice on offer at Pet Supermarket for £34.99 and keep an eye on him for the next few months.  Thanks for your help everyone ;)

That is way to dear...that works out at 70 pounds for four kilos when a 7.5 bag that we buy are peggy is only fifty two pounds...The 34.99 how meny kilos is that for if you do not mine me asking...

It's a 15kg bag  :shades:
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline Geordietyke

• Donator
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2012, 01:05:08 PM »
Yes, the £34.99 (+ free p&p)  is for a 15kg bag :lol2:  Miles cheaper than anywhere else I've found, even PAH which is on special at £38.  What I meant was, I'd bought 2 x 2.5kg bags to try him on as they were £6 each (special offer)
Both taken away from us far too soon. x  RIP Angels Odie & Archie, causing mayhem at the Rainbow, no doubt!

Offline seaangler

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2012, 01:22:19 PM »

It's a 15kg bag  :shades:

That is cheap are you sure its a 15 kg bag!!!Thats the very very big bag....You know...

Gemma..Cindy And peggy

Offline seaangler

« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2012, 01:22:19 PM »
Yes, the £34.99 (+ free p&p)  is for a 15kg bag :lol2:  Miles cheaper than anywhere else I've found, even PAH which is on special at £38.  What I meant was, I'd bought 2 x 2.5kg bags to try him on as they were £6 each (special offer)

Am i being silly or what....But what is PAH..Am i missing a lost brain cell..Chris

Gemma..Cindy And peggy

Offline Mary

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2012, 01:25:06 PM »

Am i being silly or what....But what is PAH..Am i missing a lost brain cell..Chris

Pets At Home
Mary & Lottie x

Offline Geordietyke

• Donator
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2012, 01:47:38 PM »
Yes Chris, I'm sure it's a 15kg bag :005: - Apart from the recent 2 x 2kg bags, I always buy 15kg bags of food.  It was a brilliant deal as JWB usually anywhere between £38-47!!

Fantastic service from Pet Supermarket by the way - I ordered at lunchtime last Monday, it came next day around 11am!!
Both taken away from us far too soon. x  RIP Angels Odie & Archie, causing mayhem at the Rainbow, no doubt!

Offline seaangler

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2012, 03:03:59 PM »
 Thanks a lot Mary    ....I remember now... :buttkick:

Gemma..Cindy And peggy

Offline seaangler

« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2012, 03:03:59 PM »
Yes Chris, I'm sure it's a 15kg bag :005: - Apart from the recent 2 x 2kg bags, I always buy 15kg bags of food.  It was a brilliant deal as JWB usually anywhere between £38-47!!

Fantastic service from Pet Supermarket by the way - I ordered at lunchtime last Monday, it came next day around 11am!!

Yes you are right just ordered two bags at that price...

But pet drugs on line are cheaper with are cindys Royal Canin Canine Vet Diet Sensitivity at 53 pounds ...And PAH is sixty pounds a bag for a 7.5 bag.....Pity

Gemma..Cindy And peggy

Offline seaangler

« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2012, 03:36:38 PM »
Thanks for the tip on the dog food... :D

But theres never any offers on horse food strangly enough..We do buy it at cost of are farmer....

I have been back on to reorder....Wish i never >:(

I did find the vetenary food by royal cannin was a Hell of a lot cheaper that pet drugs on line...(in the sell)

To more beds i ordered and two more bags of food...So all in all it has cost me some two hundred pounds..For the dogs and four hundred for the gees gees...Thank god i can still buy a bag of carrots for a pound at the darby market....

Gemma..Cindy And peggy

Offline michelle123

• Site Member
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2012, 08:40:37 PM »
As somebody has pointed out the large bags are currently on offer at PAH, I was extra fortunate and found a 3kg extra free one, so my last one was a bargain.  If there are no offers on at PAH I generally get mine from GJW Titmuss, free and fast delivery, very competitively priced

Offline LottieLu

• Maisie ♡
    • Working Glass Jewellery
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2012, 08:43:07 PM »
As somebody has pointed out the large bags are currently on offer at PAH, I was extra fortunate and found a 3kg extra free one, so my last one was a bargain.  If there are no offers on at PAH I generally get mine from GJW Titmuss, free and fast delivery, very competitively priced
:005: I went out with one of the Titmuss's many moons ago  :lol2: