Author Topic: "chase Game"  (Read 1969 times)

Offline Georgie

• Site Member
"chase Game"
« on: March 13, 2005, 12:05:56 PM »
I was just wondering, if any other cockers liked what we call "the chase game" (not very imaginative, but that's just what it's like :) ) Bailey get's something, like a tennis ball, or a stick and he'll come over and start nudging you with it, trying to get it into your hands. When you try to grab it, he'll run away, and stand there with his tail wagging full speed, trying to make you chase him. It's really funny. When you refuse to chase him, he'll do the same old trick, trying to put it into your hands.  :D
From Georgie and Bailey xxx

Offline Cayley

• Site Member
"chase Game"
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2005, 01:12:17 PM »
Lottie does this, she picks something up and one of us has to say "what's Lottie got", she then does this bouncey run, really cute  :P .
Cayley.

Offline Elisa

• Site Member
  • Double Trouble
"chase Game"
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2005, 01:33:57 PM »
My Bailey loves this game, its his fave.  He gets something in his mouth, and we have to say "im coming to get you" in a scary voice!!!  :blink:  and kinda "stomp" over to him.  Just as we get near, he runs away.  ;)
Elisa, Bailey & Harvey  xxx

Offline Luvly

• Site Member
"chase Game"
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2005, 03:03:44 PM »
 :D
Nikkoletta + Wunderschöne Welpen Lindos demais

Offline mojo

• Site Member
"chase Game"
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2005, 07:03:57 PM »
our Josie loves to play chase and if you ignor her while she has her toy in her mouth she will come up and put it as close to your face as she can get it, Molly on the other hand loves to play fetch you only have to look at molly and she will go off to get her toys, we had a toddler visit not long ago and Molly loved him cos he kept picking up and throwing her toys

Offline Katina

• Site Member
    • Kennel Pretty Flower's
"chase Game"
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2005, 12:01:02 PM »
No, mine don't do it. They aren't aloud.
As they are all used for hunting, they have been taught from day one, that when they have something in their mouths, they should give it away when told to do so.
I never play chase with my dogs, not even when they are little puppies. It only does harm to their retrieving training :).
There's only one, -but that one is a lion

Offline catwillow

• Site Member
    • http://www.lapislumina.co.uk/
"chase Game"
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2005, 06:21:57 PM »
All ours do this, Cockers and Labs :D they love it, and they look so cute aswel :wub:
Hugs n stuff

Sheri  XxX
Lilly, Murphy & Sally xxx

Offline Georgie

• Site Member
"chase Game"
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2005, 07:05:46 PM »
they look so cute aswel :wub:
[snapback]106743[/snapback]

I have to agree, Bailey's gorgeous when he does it. But all cockers are gorgeous any day, aren't they? :D
From Georgie and Bailey xxx

Offline Jessica's Mum

• Site Member
    • http://
"chase Game"
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2005, 08:40:26 PM »
they look so cute aswel :wub:
[snapback]106743[/snapback]

I have to agree, Bailey's gorgeous when he does it. But all cockers are gorgeous any day, aren't they? :D
[snapback]106763[/snapback]

Oh they're all beautiful, absolutely.

Jess nudges us with a toy when she wants us to play, then as soon as we start to show interest she runs off to her beanbag as if to say, 'no you can't actually have it , it's mine. she looks so proud of herself....Bless! :lol:
Jackie and Jessica