Author Topic: Hoodini Bella  (Read 1285 times)

Offline ~Jilly~

• Site Member
Hoodini Bella
« on: July 29, 2005, 09:49:45 AM »
I thought I'd share this little story with you all as it's still making me chuckle :P

I was this morning woken at 5.30am by a little wet nose perched on the side of my pillow, me being half asleep just said 'how did she get here?', picked her up and put her in bed with us. Hubby then wakes up (probably because Bella is now jumping all over his head ;) ) is a little puzzled and goes downstairs to find an open crate :o

Somehow, she's got out of her crate, out of the kitchen, into the hall, up the stairs, across the landing, into our bedroom and perched her head and front paws on my pillow.

Hubby insists he shut it properly although I'm not convinced ;) if he did, we have one super clever puppy :lol:

Little rascal :wub:

Offline Jo & Dennis

• Site Member
Hoodini Bella
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2005, 09:52:50 AM »
aawww bless her little paddy paws, she just wanted to share mummy & daddy's bed. Bet she couldn't believe her luck!! I hope she didn't get put back in her crate after all that effort.
Holly's Mum & Dad

Offline ~Jilly~

• Site Member
Hoodini Bella
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2005, 09:58:57 AM »
I'm afraid she did go back in her crate :ph34r:

I think she'd come to tell us she wanted a wee because I took her down and let her outside and she did 2 wee's, bless her. Then she went back in her crate but she was quite happy and settled straight away.

She does get to come in our bed usually at weekends but she was far too bouncy at 5.30 to stay in there this morning :blink:

I said to hubby that we're lucky really that she's such a good girl, think of what she could of got up to in a big house, no restrictions and no mummy and daddy to tell her 'no'! :huh: Doesn't bear thinking about really does it :lol:

She obviously needed a wee but she didn't even do that anywhere :wub:

Offline Em - Oscar's mum

• Site Member
    • http://
Hoodini Bella
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2005, 10:07:43 AM »
:lol:  aaaawwwwwww she sounds such a little sweetie.

She obviously just didn't want to be away from you.

Offline Jo & Dennis

• Site Member
Hoodini Bella
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2005, 10:12:01 AM »
I'm afraid she did go back in her crate :ph34r:

I think she'd come to tell us she wanted a wee because I took her down and let her outside and she did 2 wee's, bless her. Then she went back in her crate but she was quite happy and settled straight away.

She does get to come in our bed usually at weekends but she was far too bouncy at 5.30 to stay in there this morning :blink:

I said to hubby that we're lucky really that she's such a good girl, think of what she could of got up to in a big house, no restrictions and no mummy and daddy to tell her 'no'! :huh: Doesn't bear thinking about really does it :lol:

She obviously needed a wee but she didn't even do that anywhere :wub:
[snapback]138629[/snapback]

Well bless her little heart what a good little girly hope she gets lots of hugs and treats today for being so very good.
Holly's Mum & Dad

Offline flossysmum

• Limited Member
    • Abilou Cocker Spaniels
Hoodini Bella
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2005, 10:32:59 AM »
awww!! what a little cutie :) a couple of times charlie has got out of his pen upstairs, but they have quite high sides, ive never actually seen him get out of it but i wonder how he did it because he's onle a little puppy.

Sophie has got out of her cage a few times too, but that really puzzled me because i swear the door were locked properly :D
xxx Love Abi, Flossy, Charlie, Amber, Bertha and Ginny xxx

Offline louisamoss

• Site Member
  • Holly and Bella
Hoodini Bella
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2005, 08:38:58 PM »
Ahh Bella is so clever!!!

what an angel you have  :)

Offline lemoniee

• Site Member
Hoodini Bella
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2005, 10:43:57 PM »
im glad someone else has a magical dog!! my holly sleeps in my room in her basket under the window, i always make sure that i shut my door when i go to bed as she likes to run downstairs in the middle of the ngiht and set off the alarm! so one night i was fast asleep when i heard her scratching at the door from the outside......now she was behind the door on the landing and the door was shut to, how did she get there and manage to shut the door behind her coz it doesnt shut on its own you have to physically shut it behind you!! strange!!
  mel