Author Topic: Crufts 2006 - Cocker Spaniel results  (Read 15625 times)

Offline sarahb2206

• Site Member
    • http://
Re: Crufts 2006 - Cocker Spaniel results
« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2006, 10:31:32 PM »
Wow!!!   All the dogs were Fantastic!!!!    BIS - the Australian Sheep dog was a stunner!!!!

Congratulations to all the COL-ers who were there!!!!

ps - Brambles' breeder got BIB for her German Wirehaired Pointer, who is a beautiful dog - and the boys love him to bits, as when we went to get Bramble, we met Archie, and much to the boys' amusement, did a HUGE burp!!!!!!!!  :005: :005: :005:
Sarah and Bramble XX

Offline Mary

• Global Moderator
« Reply #61 on: March 12, 2006, 10:38:04 PM »
Many congratulations to all COL'ers :shades:

I had to video it so I'm off to watch it now.  Tried not to scroll down for BIS result but the temptation was too great ::)

I've not seen any of todays action so am looking forward to seeing the Gundog final :shades:

I pleased the australain sheep dog won, I thought he was stunning, beautiful markings as did the Fox terrier.  An excellent choice :shades:
Mary & Lottie x

jools

« Reply #62 on: March 12, 2006, 10:57:44 PM »
Congratulations to all. I thought that Jasper looked stunning  :luv:

Glad the Australian thingy dog won...he was nice....and glad the poodle didn't win  ph34r Letty's friend has a beautiful standard poodle who is clipped without the big ball bits / shaved bits (that sounds rude but you know what I mean)...and he looks fab! I didn't like the one who was best of breed....all that hair and elastic bands...yuk!

Offline Elisa

• Site Member
  • Double Trouble
« Reply #63 on: March 12, 2006, 11:00:54 PM »
Letty's friend has a beautiful standard poodle who is clipped without the big ball bits / shaved bits (that sounds rude but you know what I mean)

:o  I'll not tell him.  :005:
Elisa, Bailey & Harvey  xxx

Offline Michele

• Site Member
« Reply #64 on: March 12, 2006, 11:22:52 PM »
Well done to everyone today, hope you all enjoyed yourselves. I got to see Kim & Emily, Tracey & Chlesea and Giily it was great to see you again  :shades:

Dessie, where were you, I never got my slice of Gache :012: I saw some loafs on a grooming table but you were nowhere to be seen. :doh:

Offline sarah25

• Site Member
  • Charbonnel Love'N'It At Oramiss
    • Oramiss Cocker Spaniels
« Reply #65 on: March 13, 2006, 09:36:28 AM »
We had a fab day
We never got placed in our class but was happy with harvey as he moved and stood lovely for mom well done mom i know its been very hard work to Q him.

Also a big well done to Abi who was placed in her class.
Well done Becki Nikki Kim and Emily Kelly Fran and everybody elso who won/placed in there class

Didnt Jasper look lovely :luv: I bathed and looked after him 4 2 weeks on Work Experiance  :D :D So we was cheering him on at home
You was right nikki on jasper getting his CC and BOB
 :D
Bring on 2007   :D

Offline wendy

• Site Member
    • http://www.luthame.net
« Reply #66 on: March 13, 2006, 10:23:43 AM »
We had a great day at Crufts - it was my first time ever there, unfortunately we did not get placed but Finley looked great, moved great and lapped up all the attention passers by were giving him, I could not have asked for any more from him - he was a star and did himself proud.  especially Loved the shopping!!!!!!!!!.  Got a taste for it now can not wait to return next year.

Well done to all COL's who got placed.

Wendy and a very tired Finley
Visit our new website
www.luthame.net

Dogs leave paw prints on your heart

Offline LoveCatz

• Site Member
« Reply #67 on: March 13, 2006, 10:27:48 AM »
Congratulations to all those who were successful. I had a fantastic day at Crufts. Unfortunatley I did not get to speak to any of you as there was no one there when I turned up! I did spot Nikki but she was busy talking to someone. All the dogs looked wonderful ans we talked to some very nice people. Can't wait for next year!!

Offline Dessie

• Site Member
  • Marvin, Oliver & Douglas
    • Derrindee Spaniels
« Reply #68 on: March 13, 2006, 10:36:37 AM »
Well done to everyone today, hope you all enjoyed yourselves. I got to see Kim & Emily, Tracey & Chlesea and Giily it was great to see you again  :shades:

Dessie, where were you, I never got my slice of Gache :012: I saw some loafs on a grooming table but you were nowhere to be seen. :doh:

Michele I was looking for you everywhere and asked lots of people and they hadn't seen you either.  I was around the Dog ring for a time then the Bitch ring and then chatting to my friend Sue Rihoy (who's table the gache was on) and to my dispair you were no where to be found  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( 

Dessie, Douglas, Marvin & Oliver (ESS)(The Guernsey Crew) :D :D

Derrindee Spaniels
Guernsey, Channel Islands

Offline Dessie

• Site Member
  • Marvin, Oliver & Douglas
    • Derrindee Spaniels
« Reply #69 on: March 13, 2006, 10:42:13 AM »
Hi All

Well it was great catching up with Jane S on the Saturday and it was really lovely to see Tracey, Chelsea, Kim, Emily, Sandra, Sue & Hubbie and the gang that she was with (thanks for the cake and glass of wine  ;) .  To my delight I  met Liz (Scully's Mum) on the flight over on Saturday morning so it was really nice to finally meet her especially with her only living a few miles away.   

I had a fantastic time - met up with a friend who has Field Spaniels and got chatting to her and her friend who was very kind and gave us tickets to watch the Group on Saturday night and to get in on Sunday.

Met Marvin's Dad's breeder Mr Fred Hawkins "Grovern" and took some pictures of Grovern Yokel "Yogi".  Lovely dog and reminds me so much of Marvin.  Hopefully he will see Marvin in the summer.

Looking forward to coming over for Bath Champ Show now.

Take care all

Dessie xx
Dessie, Douglas, Marvin & Oliver (ESS)(The Guernsey Crew) :D :D

Derrindee Spaniels
Guernsey, Channel Islands

Offline KellyS

• Site Member
« Reply #70 on: March 13, 2006, 11:04:22 AM »
Wow what a day!!  Well done to everyone  :D :D :D
Kelly & the Keladity Klan

Visit our website
www.keladitycockers.co.uk
Dogs laugh but they laugh with their tails! - Max Eastman

Offline daftcockers

• Site Member
    • http://www.chaysonniecockers.co.uk
« Reply #71 on: March 13, 2006, 11:16:15 AM »
Well done to everyone who qualified and to those who got placed . A big congrats to Abi and Charlie who qualified for the ist time and got 5th in a strong puppy class. And to all the people who can over and said hello cant wait for next year. {Hope we qualify}
WWW.CHAYSONNIECOCKERS.CO.UK

Thanks susan and the gang

Offline FRANCES

• Site Member
    • http://www.franaillecockerspaniels.co.uk
« Reply #72 on: March 13, 2006, 11:26:10 AM »
We had an amazing day too. You probably noticed I was late into my breed class with Gracie cuz I was running from the ykc stakes finals where we got 2nd!! we were 4th in the breed so chuffed there too. the biggest shock was ykc senior handling which I won!! well done to everyone who had a good day im sure even if you werent placed you spent loads of money on the trade stands! how did becky do in ykc? xx

Offline !x! Beki !x!

• !x! Me n Dixie !x!
    • http://www.nicibeccockers.piczo.com
« Reply #73 on: March 13, 2006, 02:41:10 PM »
WELDONE EVERY 1 !!!!!!
we had a really good day out - Harvey was placed 3rd in his post grad class, dixie sadly not placed in his puppy class. Bridget was short listed in a really strong puppy bitch class which she is pleased about  :D The handler is also pretty chufft  :lol: :D

A BIG congratulations to Frances in the all the ykc events y.day. Me & a very tired harvey didn’t enter the ykc ring for the show handling until 5:00  ::) we were cut from a huge class and over all placed 4th i was so pleased with harvey   :luv: - The poor babe had had a long day & he went beautifully for me  :D. Also a huge BIG hug to my big sis she went in her handling on friday a was cut out from a huge class of 28 down to the last 7 !!! she has been such a big help to me in Junior handling ever since i started and shes the reason i was in that ring y.day cheers nik!!!!!!!!!

sadly i didn’t get chance to talk to alot of COL' ers as we were a bit busy with the breed and handling classes, but great to talk to Sarah !

becki*

p.s just got home in time to watch BIS would of loved Rodney and Mel to get it( nik might of got today off work  :blink:)  but my dad picked the Australian Sheep dog  ::)

OUR WEBSITE !!!!
NICIBEC'S!
*Becki* n all at nicibec xx

Offline Gilly

• Inactive
    • Glowstar Cocker Spaniels
« Reply #74 on: March 13, 2006, 03:14:11 PM »
Well I hardly saw anyone  :lol: I saw Michele...by chance...and I saw Andrew (Jane's OH) and also JaneES with Oliver and Charlie, just managed to do a bit of videoing for her. I saw Sue's husband from a distance but never got round that way. I actually didn't stay long because of the weather. I was staying with my Sister in Manchester and they had quite alot of snow so decided to head back early fopr fear of it getting any worse.
Next year I'm going by myself, without OH >:D