Author Topic: Crufts Success !  (Read 6547 times)

Offline Colin

• Administrator
  • Stevie
    • Jimmy Misty & Stevie Videos
Crufts Success !
« on: March 05, 2004, 06:56:29 PM »
Thanks to the link provided by Pammy I see that Jane's Ruby has won her class ! Kim has a couple of reserves and Tracey a HC !  

Well done everyone ! :D

( More importantly, Mary and Loraine have sorted out a grooming table for me at the show :lol: .............. thanks, ladies. :wink: )                    

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
Crufts Success !
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2004, 07:02:06 PM »
Well done Ruby..knew you could do it :wink:  :D  Also big well done to Tracey and Kim. Its great to see the COL dogs doing so well :P  Dallas's brother won his class too - thats the closest I'm going to get to Crufts success :lol:

Well done again everyone!!                    
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline Colin

• Administrator
  • Stevie
    • Jimmy Misty & Stevie Videos
Crufts Success !
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2004, 07:06:54 PM »
Well done to Dallas's brother too. :lol:  I suppose that makes him almost a Col dog........... what's his name , Gill ?                    

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
Crufts Success !
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2004, 07:17:41 PM »
Well done to Dallas's brother too.  I suppose that makes him almost a Col dog........... what's his name , Gill ?

Almost!!! You might win your class at Crufts matey, but you ain't nothing if your not a COL dog :wink:  :lol:  His names Lochdene Pinpoint to Kyrenia JW. (better not forget the JW!!!)                    
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline daftcockers

• Site Member
    • http://www.chaysonniecockers.co.uk
Crufts Success !
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2004, 07:36:16 PM »
Well done to everyone on their placings at Crufts. :D  :D                    
WWW.CHAYSONNIECOCKERS.CO.UK

Thanks susan and the gang

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
Crufts Success !
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2004, 07:36:38 PM »
:D Congratulations to Jane and Andrew and Ruby of course 8)

Congratulations to Kim and Tracey too 8)

A couple from Indies dad's breeder have been placed too 8)  The kennel name is Wilmerella, so I guess thats the closet I will ever get too :wink:

Glad they got your table Colin :wink:                    

Offline Silver Surfer (indiesnan)

• Site Member
Crufts Success !
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2004, 08:03:26 PM »
Well done everyone.  :D                    
* Barb & Nell * ~~He who claims he knows, knows nothing. He who claims nothing knows~~

Offline Shirley

• Site Member
Crufts Success !
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2004, 08:05:50 PM »
:D  Congratulations Jane, Kim and Tracey [/size] :D

And of course, Dallas's brother and the Wilmerella dogs.

Mr A Plaza, the breeder of my new pup's sire (how's that for a distant connection) got Reserve in Special Junior Bitch, he's from Spain.                    
Shirley, Morgan and Cooper
Morgan's Page                                  Videos of my boys

Offline Shirley

• Site Member
Crufts Success !
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2004, 08:39:16 PM »
His names Lochdene Pinpoint to Kyrenia JW. (better not forget the JW!!!)

Out of interest, what does JW mean??  My new pup's mum is called 'Bencleuch Bella Rosa JW'.                    
Shirley, Morgan and Cooper
Morgan's Page                                  Videos of my boys

Offline Beano and Charlies mum

• Site Member
    • http://img20.photobucket.com/albums/v60/beanosmum/
Crufts Success !
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2004, 08:46:22 PM »
WELL DONE ANDREW AND JANE AND KIM AND TRACEY!

Had the pleasure of meeting Andrew and Ruby today. Got a lovely big kiss from Ruby and i have got to say she is absolutely gorgeous :lol:

Also dont forget Michele and Otis they may have not been placed but i thorougly enjoyed watching Otis! He is soooo handsome! Could quite easily have pinched him :lol:

All those grgeous Cockers today and i thought i was in heaven !! One of my favourites was a sable cocker that was being shown! It was a gorgeous colour and very stunning!

Must now go and soak my feet as they are killing me ! :?                    

Offline Pammy

• Inactive
Crufts Success !
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2004, 08:54:00 PM »
His names Lochdene Pinpoint to Kyrenia JW. (better not forget the JW!!!)

Out of interest, what does JW mean??  My new pup's mum is called 'Bencleuch Bella Rosa JW'.

JW = Junior Warrant - it's earned by gaining points from a certain number of wins so is a good sign of a dog being consistently placed well. The points have to be earned by the time the dog is I think - 18 months - Jane will correct and give a fuller detail I'm sure :D

Bencleuch Bella Rosa is also a Show Champion - the girl done very well :wink:

Big WELL DONE to our successful memebrs today and hope you all had a great day out together :D                    
Pam n the boys

Growing old is compulsory growing up is optional

Offline Loraine

• Site Member
    • http://
Crufts Success !
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2004, 10:05:14 PM »
Thanks to the link provided by Pammy I see that Jane's Ruby has won her class ! Kim has a couple of reserves and Tracey a HC !  

Well done everyone ! :D  

( More importantly, Mary and Loraine have sorted out a grooming table for me at the show :lol: .............. thanks, ladies. :wink: )

Had a great day today and it was nice meeting everyone.

Yes - Mary and I traisped round the place looking for a table for Colin  :roll: Have to tell you this bit - we managed to haggle and get a discount on the final price and you know what the cheeky devil called us - 'the haggling hags'!!!!!!!!!!  :shock:  :lol:

Loraine  :)                    
Loraine and Candy xxxx

Offline Mary

• Global Moderator
Crufts Success !
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2004, 10:14:32 PM »
we managed to haggle and get a discount on the final price and you know what the cheeky devil called us - 'the haggling hags'!!!!!!!!!!  :shock:  :lol:  

Loraine  :)

:x  and poor old Mike had to carry it home :roll:

Had a really enjoyable day and it was nice to meet a few of you from further north :wink:

I bought a grooming table so Lotties in for a shock this weekend as I bought one with an arm and a noose :lol:  :lol:

:shock: Sorry...forgot to add a huge congratualtions to Ruby for her win and to Kim and Tracey for theirs also :lol:   Also a big kiss for Otis who was not quite himself today but was more himself near hometime :wink:                    
Mary & Lottie x

Offline KellyP

• Site Member
    • http://www.millies-website.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/
Crufts Success !
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2004, 10:29:02 PM »
Well done everyone!   :D  :D

Millie's brother (Spendles Spinning Top JW) was reserve Best of Breed in the dogs... how chuffed am I ?? :D :D

It was really really nice to meet you all (all those I met!) - sorry I snuck off... I'm quite shy really, and didn't know what to say to anyone!  :lol:  :lol:  :oops: But it was really nice to put faces and names together :)

Next year is definately going to be a 2-dayer .. one day for cockers and a bit of shopping and then the following day for agility / Good Dog / heel work to music - I saw some of these but not enough!
I also spent far too much money ... how terrible are all those fantastic cheap treats / food!! ??  :lol:  :lol:
The girls were like this  :shock: when I got home with all those bags .. come to think of it ... so was Trist :lol:                    
Kelly, Tristian, Millie & Jenni (double woof!)

www.millies-website.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
Crufts Success !
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2004, 11:15:12 PM »
Sounds like you all had a fantastic day :lol: Well done for haggling over the table Mary & Loraine - you don't get if you don't ask do you?

Thanks so much for the congratulations for Ruby's win :D I don't know who is most tired - Andrew or Ruby. They've both been fast asleep on the sofa for the past two hours :lol: Well done too to Kim & Tracey for their good placings :)  

Shirley, as Pam says, the JW or Junior Warrant is an award given to dogs who gain a certain number of wins before 18 months of age, points have to be won at Championship shows and Open Shows. Bella Rosa is a lovely bitch - Andrew gave her one of her CCs :wink: I guess your pup's Dad must be Los Ombues VIP? I've seen a photo of him but not actually seen him for real yet.                    
Jane