Author Topic: Doesn't it make you feel great???  (Read 2492 times)

Offline cbabe

• Site Member
    • home of the Fernlow band of cockers!!!
Doesn't it make you feel great???
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2004, 05:02:18 PM »
I managed to make another cocker owners day by simply knowing i was fussing a working cocker - apparently no one had ever got it right before!!!
I then walked round the corner and found another one!! same again!                    
Clare
Fern (HRH) and Willow (lolo)
Bryony, Gypsi, Thorn and Rocky

Sorry if my Post offends you, my cocker spaniel has learnt to type and i can not be held responsible for her attitude problem!

Offline gc

• Site Member
    • http://
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2004, 05:14:11 PM »
It's a good thing that other people smile :-) when they see us with our little ones :-). Eventually.... we do a little bit of a social work... don't we?  8)

George.                    
George.
The truth is out there..... and a cocker can easily find it ;-)

Offline looby lou

• Site Member
  • Georgia
    • http://www.jayzander.co.uk
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2004, 10:44:20 PM »
these are all great stories and I couldn't agree more they are the best dogs in the world :D
2 aint a bad idea I have 3 and they all make me smile and laugh and they all get on great and act trebly daft :lol:                    
To see our dogs visit
www.jayzander.co.uk

Looby Lou

Offline subeeloo

• Site Member
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2004, 12:53:02 PM »
.....it happens to us too. Even when other people are walking their dog, they always say what a lovely dog our Sammy is and what a gorgeous colour  :lol:  It really makes you feel so proud of him...but the little tinker is still at the biting and nipping stage, thankfully only on us, and he has his new teeth too, so now he has a stronger hold :wink:  :!:                    
'Everybody lurrves Sammy!'
03/02/04 - 27/10/14 :'(

Offline Louis

• Site Member
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2004, 04:30:30 PM »
Penny, you took the words out of my mouth.  I would love two cockers and hopefully will get my own way if I can persuade my husband.  I will wait until Louis is a bit older.  He is one in September, so I may aim for next summer. :lol:  :lol: Can't wait!!!

Gemma&Louis                    

Offline Tammy

• Site Member
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2004, 06:45:12 PM »
Hi

When I go out I have to allow at least an extra half hour as I seem to get stopped by lots of people for a fuss, it's so nice, when I first got Bosley and we took him out I was so shocked at how friendly people were in the town.

If my husband and I ever split up I'm sure he would want Bosley because of all the ladies that would want to stop and have a chat  :wink:  :lol:

xx                    

Tammy, Dave & our lovely little fella, Bosley