Author Topic: Late Show  (Read 1242 times)

Offline sarah25

• Site Member
  • Charbonnel Love'N'It At Oramiss
    • Oramiss Cocker Spaniels
Late Show
« on: January 23, 2005, 08:46:57 PM »
hi just been 2 the manchester show didnt watch it all there wernt a lot of cockers there only 75 entered cockers went in about 3 pm as the field spaniels went in first  

Offline *-Nikki-*

• Site Member
    • www.nicibec-cockers.moonfruit.com
Late Show
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2005, 09:09:48 PM »
There were only 75 because there were no CCs on offer.
I av just had a quick look at the results online and spotted quite a few COLers in the breed, and Sandie's Wesley won the bannerdown stakes class; Well done every1 :D .

Offline Sandie

• Site Member
    • http://
Late Show
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2005, 02:26:30 PM »
Thanks Nikki,

I was so proud of Wesley as he is playing up at the moment with his showing and you didn't want to see the mess he made of his breed class. Gill was mad and I was even madder with him, so determined he was not going to get away with it, I showed him in the Special Beginners Class.  

I was a bit stressed with him and didn't really show him to the best of my ability, but hey, it was a spur of the moment thing and the first time I have ever shown him. I didn't know how he was going to react to me either.

So I was ecstatic to say the least when he won! It just shows people who make the sarcastic comments around the ring, that he can perform when he wants to, he is just going through a phase. He will come through it eventually so people tell us.

Sandie xx

Offline Pipers Mummy

• Site Member
Late Show
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2005, 03:02:19 PM »
Well done Sandy and Wesley :D  
Cocker Kisses from Louise & Piper xxx

Offline *-Nikki-*

• Site Member
    • www.nicibec-cockers.moonfruit.com
Late Show
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2005, 05:35:56 PM »
Thanks Nikki,

I was so proud of Wesley as he is playing up at the moment with his showing and you didn't want to see the mess he made of his breed class. Gill was mad and I was even madder with him, so determined he was not going to get away with it, I showed him in the Special Beginners Class. 

I was a bit stressed with him and didn't really show him to the best of my ability, but hey, it was a spur of the moment thing and the first time I have ever shown him. I didn't know how he was going to react to me either.

So I was ecstatic to say the least when he won! It just shows people who make the sarcastic comments around the ring, that he can perform when he wants to, he is just going through a phase. He will come through it eventually so people tell us.

Sandie xx
0h tell me bout it...badly behaving males <_<  :rolleyes: !!
One that’s sat not too far away from me here :ph34r: ...has he's days, especially when bitches are in season. Throughout December we had all ours 'in' n he didn't half play me up! He was kept well away from the bitches, but he wasn't for behaving :rolleyes: . I have just had to be a bit firmer with him tho.
Well done again :D …they are usually very large classes, in the 80s or 90s up wards, and it’s hard to do well wiv a cocker when the majority of the class are large breeds; the closest I have even done is getting short listed to the last 7.    
Nic  :D  

Offline daftcockers

• Site Member
    • http://www.chaysonniecockers.co.uk
Late Show
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2005, 06:58:18 PM »
Sorry Sandie, didnt realise you were a col, Sonny missed the stakes class as they wouldnt let anyone else in by the time we got there, didnt realise the ring was so far away. WELL DONE on your win. Was flustered on the day as Tasha was over excited :D  
WWW.CHAYSONNIECOCKERS.CO.UK

Thanks susan and the gang

Offline Kim

• Site Member
    • Molkara Cocker Spaniels
Late Show
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2005, 08:53:56 PM »
Very well done Sandie & naughty boy Wesley  :D  
www.Molkara.co.uk

Save the earth; it's the only planet with chocolate.