Author Topic: who needs friends!!  (Read 2128 times)

Offline lizzy

• Site Member
    • http://
who needs friends!!
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2004, 10:39:44 AM »
I'm sorry Marie, but if she were my so called friend I would have to say something to her! She is asking for trouble and behaving like an idiot, there a thousands of cross breeds out there needing a home with out your friend adding any more! :evil:

This little dog is only a baby herself, please say something to her and try and make her see sense,

Lizzy Molly and Evie                    

Lizzy Molly and Evie

Offline LindaW

• Site Member
    • http://www.shandardel-cockers.co.uk
who needs friends!!
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2004, 06:41:05 PM »
People like that make me sick - they give no thought to the possible consequences.   :o                    
Linda
xx
Jodie, Pippa, Daisy, Lolly, Gem, Tigger, Butty, Fanny and Coco!

Offline *-Nikki-*

• Site Member
    • www.nicibec-cockers.moonfruit.com
who needs friends!!
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2004, 10:03:46 PM »
:shock:

Srry Marie but ppl in life always let u down - dogs very rarely do :wink: !                    

Offline marie_231

• Site Member
who needs friends!!
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2004, 02:48:37 PM »
ok , we have just come back from a w/end on the I.O.W , havent seen or heard from my so called "friends" but will definately be having a word with them again and will keep you posted ,                    

Offline Cob-Web

• Inactive
  • To err is human, to forgive, canine
    • Walking on Wight Blog
who needs friends!!
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2004, 06:12:24 PM »
Well done Marie  - I admire your bravery  - take the bull by the horns and tell her how we all reacted when you posted! If no-one ever tells her, she'll carry on thinking that this attitude is OK, and heaven knows how many other poor bitches will suffer  :(

Hope you enjoyed the IoW - weather wasn't great though - were you visiting to watch/take part in the Round Island Race?

Good luck!                    
Enrich your life with an Oldie!
Oldies Club

Offline marie_231

• Site Member
who needs friends!!
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2004, 08:55:21 PM »
[
Hope you enjoyed the IoW - weather wasn't great though - were you visiting to watch/take part in the Round Island Race? ]

omg the thought of myself paticipating gives me the collywobbles lol , i hate the ferry crossing even , but we did have a w/end without the childrten at warners , norton grange which was lovely