Author Topic: cat poo  (Read 1174 times)

Offline lorri

• Site Member
cat poo
« on: July 12, 2004, 11:48:40 PM »
Hi

Just wanted to share some new and strange behaviour (well maybe not that strange) Had Jarvis round and a friends house for the first time..showing him off and proudly telling her what a great boy Jarvis was and how i made the right decision on getting a cocker above all other breeds :D .Jarvis then proceeded to chew everything in sight including lots of toys which was okay as he's stil a puppy and with a little distraction he was off playing with his own toys. But then he climbed into the cat litter and unknown to myself he picked up a cat poo and ran away with it. I then realised and managed to get it out of his mouth before he swallowed any. He ran straight back and got another bit before we could put the litter box away. !!!

Anybody any idea why he did this??

Lorraine and Jarvis                    

Offline Pipers Mummy

• Site Member
cat poo
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2004, 09:00:17 AM »
Hi,

Piper also Looooovvvees to eat cat pooh  :shock:   From what I have read, cat pooh is full of lots of nutrients and contains 75% undigested food - so I guess it's a rather tasty treat for out little doggies  :wink:

Piper is 14 months now and we have to guard the litter tray with our lives to make sure she cannot get it at it.  How disgusting is it when they chew the cat pooh and lick their lips with great satisfaction :shock:                    
Cocker Kisses from Louise & Piper xxx

Offline JoHarborne

• Site Member
    • http://
cat poo
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2004, 09:43:59 AM »
We have two cats aged 8 and although we are well past the litter tray stage with them, Woody is partial to the odd passing .... cat sick!!  I know!!  Hope none of you are eating while you read this!!!!   :lol:                    
Jo, Woody\'s owner

Offline PennyB

cat poo
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2004, 10:20:10 AM »
My two are awful about this as every morning they wait till the cat comes in knowing where he's been and then race outside to dig up the flower bed (what flowers!) and start having breakfast and then come and give me a kiss.

Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!

Offline lorri

• Site Member
cat poo
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2004, 10:46:05 AM »
:P  :P  :P

Glad to hear that it's not only Jarvis who harbours disgusting habbits :mrgreen:

And chomping on a little bit of lovely cat poo!!! is nothing to worry about.

Lorraine and Jarvis