Author Topic: Hello from me and Jake  (Read 640 times)

Offline Jakes mum

Hello from me and Jake
« on: August 17, 2014, 10:17:53 AM »
Hello, we have welcomed our newest boy into the family almost 4 weeks ago now (I only just spotted this page). We already have a one year old beagle and a 15 year old westie, Jake has settled in so well I can't believe he hasn't been with us far longer.  He is my first cocker spaniel and he has stolen my heart completely, he chews anything and everything loves his walks with his friends or just me in the fields. He is very good with his training always wants to please and wags his whole body when he comes to meet you.  He is better behaved than the beagle already, she is my partners girl and idolises him but Jake is my little shadow! Bonnie our westie is much happier now as she is mostly ignored except when he wants to cuddle up for sleep! I work in a school so our holidays finish in 2 weeks but mark is home all day so he won't be on his own. I was told about the website by my mum who is another dog person she has 2 Irish setters and a welsh springer ( Jake loves them all as well).

I am thoroughly enjoying our newbie and am looking forward to many years of fun.

Offline Flames129

• My life isn't complete without a dog at my feet.
Re: Hello from me and Jake
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2014, 10:33:49 AM »
Hello!
Milo and I are very new to this forum too. But everyone has been very welcoming. =)
You have such a cuite there!

Offline Sirius Mum

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2014, 02:43:40 PM »
Hi and welcome to you, Jake,Bonnie and your Beagle

What a lovely mix of dogs. You're very lucky. Sounds like Jake is a very typical shadow cockerdile puppy. They are just adorable. When you get a moment please post some pics of your dogs. What kind / colour spaniel is he?

Jane and Sirius Black (6 months ) :D

Online Jaysmumagain

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2014, 03:24:46 PM »
Hello and a big welcome, so glad you found us, and lovely to hear about your new addition, quite different than your westie Bonnie and what a good age she is , I had two westies in my younger years and Snowie (what a name for a Westie) was going on 17years and never missed a trick. :D

Once again a big welcome to you all

Julie and little Ollie
Cocker kisses and cuddles just make my day!

You are always with me darlings Jaypup and my precious Oliver you are so missed

Offline Jakes mum

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2014, 04:59:03 PM »
I am trying to add photos but not very successful so far  >:( will keep trying. Our beagle is called Alice, bonnie is doing very well and I hope she teaches Jake more than Alice does!!!  :005:

Offline ejp

• Donator
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2014, 05:01:58 PM »
Welcome  :D  to you and your extended family!  Hope you can sort out the photo thing, not something I am gifted with either!  :005:

Offline MummyJane

• Site Member
    • http://
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2014, 11:19:27 AM »
Hello  :D

Jake is gorgeous!  Cockers are the best, you'll have so much fun with him x