Author Topic: who is boss?  (Read 773 times)

Offline Cathy

• Site Member
who is boss?
« on: March 12, 2004, 01:43:05 PM »
I recently brought the 'invaluable perfect puppy book'.

Stupidly i left it on the sofa downstairs after reading abit of it, went upstairs to change the bedsheets...

When i came downstairs Jazz was obviously trying to read up on how to become the perfect puppy, as it was in shreds on the floor.

That certainly told me.                    
CATHY

'A dog may be the only opportunity a human has to choose a relative.' -- Mordecai Siegal

Offline Loraine

• Site Member
    • http://
who is boss?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2004, 01:48:08 PM »
Oh Dear!!  I think we all have our own stories on what our little darlings have chewed up. Mine was a brand new pair of all leather camel boots.  I wondered why she was so quiet...she did it so quickly though :evil:

You have just found out how important it is to leave things out of reach and what you'll find is just how high up and inaccessible these out of reach places have to become as time goes on!!

Loraine  :)                    
Loraine and Candy xxxx

Offline shonajoy

• Site Member
who is boss?
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2004, 02:09:26 PM »
Oh dear!

I borrowed a brand new copy of the Bruce Fogle puppy book, from the library, and had to take it back with teeth marks after Indie had a chew on it. The librarian of course was joking about did the book work etc :oops:

What a riot these puppies are

Shona                    
Shona, Indie(5) and Hamish (4)

Offline valerie

• Site Member
who is boss?
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2004, 07:09:50 PM »
oh dear i know how you feel !. my solid balck cocker max is now 10 months old and thank god he's not the only one that chews i thought i was un-lucky but i guess its qite common in cockers. well max has chewed books/shoes/slippers/papers rips them to bits/ his bedding/laundry baskets/   :evil: to name but a few i thought it was down to teething ? but god his a liitle devil,  but i love him to bits  :P well good luck to you and your cocker. valerie                    
valerie henderson