Awww poor Misty

Hope she is feeling better soon, Indie sends her a big doggie kiss and hug, and to Jimmy too just in case he feels left out

I'm sure Misty will be back to normal soon

and OIY put that bl**** book away!!!!

From another worry wart, take my advise sometimes too much information is a bad thing

, hmmmm I remember reading all those darn pregnancy books, when I was already 6 months gone

and there is no turning back, wishing I would have read them before I decided to have a baby. But if I had have done, I would be childless now, and that just doesnt bear thinking about :- So basically, me is saying in a round the houses way, information books often tell you worse case scenarios, so put it away in that draw that you can't open properly cos its full of stuff and leave it there for a while

Emma and Indie