Author Topic: groomers lutterworth  (Read 1853 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline rainey f

  • Site Member
  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 84
  • Gender: Female
groomers lutterworth
« on: August 31, 2007, 04:21:34 PM »
can anyone point me in the right direction of a groomer near to lutterworth leic.?
lorraine and jo jo

Offline bibathediva

  • Site Member
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2077
  • Gender: Female
  • SMILE
Re: groomers lutterworth
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2007, 04:52:46 PM »
hi i have a lady that comes to the house who covers all of the leicester area,im in countesthorpe near blaby
i can pm you her number,she is really good and only hand cuts.doesnt use clippers although she is not the cheapest :D

Offline Dunton4

  • Site Member
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1483
Re: groomers lutterworth
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2007, 08:00:44 PM »
I can recommend someone too, probably the same person as recommended by bibathediva  ;)  She is excellent and worth every penny.  A well-known cocker breeder and shower once told me that in her opinion nobody could groom a cocker as well as this lady!  (No offence to any of the excellent groomers on here of course  :D)  High praise indeed.  I can't recommend her strongly enough.

Are you from Lutterworth rainey f - we live just up the road.

Sue and Tilly

Offline Dunton4

  • Site Member
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1483
Re: groomers lutterworth
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2007, 12:53:09 PM »
Bibathediva and I have PMd and we are both talking about the same groomer.  She's ace  :D

Sue and Tilly

Offline rainey f

  • Site Member
  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 84
  • Gender: Female
Re: groomers lutterworth
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2007, 09:21:13 PM »
I can recommend someone too, probably the same person as recommended by bibathediva  ;)  She is excellent and worth every penny.  A well-known cocker breeder and shower once told me that in her opinion nobody could groom a cocker as well as this lady!  (No offence to any of the excellent groomers on here of course  :D)  High praise indeed.  I can't recommend her strongly enough.

Are you from Lutterworth rainey f - we live just up the road.

Sue and Tilly


yes i live in lutterworth . . .  .on the "william davis" estate.. . .  . .how much does this lady charge?
lorraine and jo jo

Offline phillyknickers

  • Site Member
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 567
  • Gender: Female
  • Can we go home yet.....?
Re: groomers lutterworth
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2007, 09:23:46 PM »
I'm in Whetstone with Harry - our Sprocker.  He needs tidying up, but not clipping ....can anyone help me too...........please  ;)
Harry the Sprocker - crossbreed I know, but still gorgeous !

"Don't walk in front of me - I may not follow.
 Don't walk behind me - I may not lead.
 Just walk beside me & be my friend." (and STOP PULLING!!)

Albert Camus

Offline bibathediva

  • Site Member
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2077
  • Gender: Female
  • SMILE
Re: groomers lutterworth
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2007, 09:53:56 PM »
hi ive pmd you both  :D

Offline phillyknickers

  • Site Member
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 567
  • Gender: Female
  • Can we go home yet.....?
Re: groomers lutterworth
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2007, 10:33:42 PM »
Thanks  :blink:
Harry the Sprocker - crossbreed I know, but still gorgeous !

"Don't walk in front of me - I may not follow.
 Don't walk behind me - I may not lead.
 Just walk beside me & be my friend." (and STOP PULLING!!)

Albert Camus

Offline murraywg

  • Site Member
  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 27
  • Barclay
Re: groomers lutterworth
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2007, 08:26:34 PM »
Hi I live in Birstall Leicester and would love to have some recommendations for young Harvey. :D

Offline phillyknickers

  • Site Member
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 567
  • Gender: Female
  • Can we go home yet.....?
Re: groomers lutterworth
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2007, 09:15:42 PM »
I've pm'd you  ;)
Harry the Sprocker - crossbreed I know, but still gorgeous !

"Don't walk in front of me - I may not follow.
 Don't walk behind me - I may not lead.
 Just walk beside me & be my friend." (and STOP PULLING!!)

Albert Camus