Author Topic: hi  (Read 1707 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline izzy

  • Site Member
  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 6
  • Izzy & Freddy
hi
« on: November 13, 2007, 06:50:03 PM »
this is izzy

Offline suzysu

  • Site Member
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6764
Re: hi
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 06:59:36 PM »
Aww can't see Izzy ..is it just me ?

Welcome to the forum  :D ..looking forward to hearing all about your baby  ;)
Sue, Georgie n Daisy x
   "I luv my girls"

Offline cadbury

  • Site Member
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 789
  • Gender: Female
  • My wonderful Family oh and me
Re: hi
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2007, 08:01:09 PM »
Hi sorry I cant see Izzy either :shades: :shades: I am sure he is there somewhere :005:
welcome to you wherever you are from Ann and Bailey and Minstrel
Hi from ANN,Bailey, Minstrel and Merlin the cat.
My animals are the light through dark days
Update.... Bailey died yesterday age 14 .. Minstrel 8yrs ago age 17
Merlin 10 yrs ago age 17
I have now Ellaween age 7 and Willow age 2 both working type cockers Ella black and Tan and Willow choc n Tan.

Offline izzy

  • Site Member
  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 6
  • Izzy & Freddy
Re: hi
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2007, 08:45:51 PM »
sorry I didn't realise this had been sent, I've not quite got the hang of it yet as I'm not that good on computer's.  Izzy is my 13month old blue roan and tan girl and we have just got our second little baby, Freddie.  Freddie is blue roan.  I've found this site really helpful with loads of advice.  I will have another look and see if I can post some pictures.

Offline izzy

  • Site Member
  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 6
  • Izzy & Freddy
Re: hi
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2007, 09:20:01 PM »
Photo's off Izzy and Freddie, I hope that they aren't to big






 :luv:

Offline Aearoniel

  • Site Member
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 793
  • Gender: Female
  • Callie
Re: hi
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2007, 09:22:24 PM »
Awwwww they are  :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: do they get on well?



Offline izzy

  • Site Member
  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 6
  • Izzy & Freddy
Re: hi
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2007, 09:39:18 PM »
Hello, Yes they get on great, I was abit worried at first because they do alot of rough playing, biting ears and jumping on each other, but the vet said it's fine just let them get on with it, so long as we separate them if one of them wants to quit.  but to be honest when one of them gets tired or is interested in something else its stops.

Offline cdpops

  • Site Member
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 5636
  • Gender: Female
Re: hi
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2007, 09:44:41 PM »
Hello they are both sweet, but Izzy has amazing colours.

Offline izzy

  • Site Member
  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 6
  • Izzy & Freddy
Re: hi
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2007, 09:48:57 PM »
Thanks, a lot of people have stopped us when out walking and said what a lovely looking dog she is, her temperament is great too, she's my baby, follows me everywhere, I hope Freddie follows suit?

Cazzie

  • Guest
Re: hi
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2007, 11:19:29 PM »
She is a sweetie  :luv:

Offline Gini

  • Site Member
  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 408
    • http://
Re: hi
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2007, 05:11:06 AM »
Hello, they are both gorgeous.  :luv:

I have 2 rompers also, it's been such fun since getting No.2.  :angel:  >:D

Willow is 2yr old golden and Bracken 16 week old liver roan. I do love all the different combinations that people have.

Gini

Offline *sammy*

  • Site Member
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1235
  • Gender: Female
Re: hi
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2007, 08:21:21 AM »
gorgeous :luv: :luv: i particualry love izzy as she is the spit of my sam :luv:


Offline MacTavish Boys

  • Site Member
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4694
  • Gender: Female
Re: hi
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2007, 09:39:35 AM »
Oh wow, they are both so  :luv: :luv: i love Izzy's colouring, she reminds me of my previous cocker Donald who was a tri- colour. glad to hear that Izzy and Freddie are getting on so well :angel:
Stephanie, George and Hamish xxx
George'n' Hamish's Mum