Author Topic: Password Not Working  (Read 1935 times)

Guest_metpol fan

Password Not Working
« on: October 19, 2004, 10:50:50 PM »
Hi

I have been trying to access the site but i am unable to get in as all passwords that i use i have tried and none of them work, i have asked for an email to be sent but i have recieved nothing help, its metpol fan, Diane.

Offline stueymac

• Tech Support
  • Administrator
    • CockersOnline
Password Not Working
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2004, 08:58:34 AM »
Hi

I have been trying to access the site but i am unable to get in as all passwords that i use i have tried and none of them work, i have asked for an email to be sent but i have recieved nothing help, its metpol fan, Diane.
Did you use the forgot password link on the login screen Diane?

Send me an email to info@cockersonline.co.uk and I'll check that this matches the email the system has stored for you.

We can't tell you your password as they are encrypted. I may be able to reset it though if the email option doesn't work.

Regards
Stuart

Password Not Working
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2004, 10:43:46 AM »
Hi

I tried the email password option but recieved nothing, i will email you, i only use a few passwords and it is saying that it is none of them, so god knows what it is, thanks Diane

Offline stueymac

• Tech Support
  • Administrator
    • CockersOnline
Password Not Working
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2004, 03:40:19 PM »
Hi

I tried the email password option but recieved nothing, i will email you, i only use a few passwords and it is saying that it is none of them, so god knows what it is, thanks Diane
Did you send the email Diane? Nothing arrived as yet?

Stuart

Offline metpol fan

• Site Member
Password Not Working
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2004, 02:43:29 PM »
Thanks for that all working fine now :rolleyes:  

Guest_marissa

Password Not Working
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2004, 09:49:09 PM »
I'm having the same problem.  I have typed my password as recorded previously and it won't accept it, so I tried to re-register, but it told me that someone had already registered with that name (ME!) to choose another, but it still won't let me log in - Your IP: 81.131.188.217

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
Password Not Working
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2004, 10:53:14 PM »
Have you tried the "forgot password" link Marissa? You can reset your password this way - it will allow you to re-assign your existing password too

Jane
Jane