Author Topic: Ruby's settled in well  (Read 529 times)

Offline 1sttimecockermum

• Donator
Ruby's settled in well
« on: January 28, 2009, 06:29:23 PM »
Well Ruby has been with us for 10 days now and I can't remember life without her  :luv: She seems to have settled really well (touch wood - hope I haven't jinxed myself by saying that). She only whimpered a few times on the 1st and 2nd night and now goes through till the alarm goes off at 5.30  >:D . She loves Dennis who has been reasonably good about sharing his toys but has had a few growls over treats.  They play fight a lot and have just started to cuddle up to sleep  :luv: She is a real cuddlebug at the moment and loves to snuggle on your shoulder - probably not good to encourage this as I can imagine a fully grown cocker on your shoulder isn't too comfy!  :lol2: She goes to the toilet on her paper most the time and is obssesed with the garden.  She fits through the cat flap really easily and I can't lock it cos Dennis broke it so I'm in and out all the time!
Owned by Dennis the Menace and Ruby Dooby Doo

Offline GothPuppy

• Spaniel rock 'n roll
Re: Ruby's settled in well
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 07:24:12 PM »
She is a real cuddlebug at the moment and loves to snuggle on your shoulder - probably not good to encourage this as I can imagine a fully grown cocker on your shoulder isn't too comfy! 

:005: Ah, we had that will our boy and he still does it, 2yrs and a few million snacks later! You'll live I promise...though you may gt flattened :lol2:

Offline Toni-UK

• Site Member
  • Booby-Doo
Re: Ruby's settled in well
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 07:28:47 PM »
Pleased all is going well,looks like you got a parrot into the bargain too  :005:
People laugh at me because I'm different, but I laugh at them because they are all the same.